JayGaming Studios
Hello, you are currently viewing our forum as a guest login or signup today to view our full forum content. Once you signup you can also play our forum flash games.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

JayGaming Studios
Hello, you are currently viewing our forum as a guest login or signup today to view our full forum content. Once you signup you can also play our forum flash games.
JayGaming Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MCPE Tournament Update
We are hiring!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 pm by DerpyFinn1

» MCPE PVP Tournament Info
We are hiring!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:28 pm by Jay

» Roll your dice
We are hiring!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 pm by Jay

» MInecraft PE Server
We are hiring!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:10 pm by DerpyFinn1

» Redeem Your cash
We are hiring!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:53 pm by Jay

» Dragon Age Inquisition
We are hiring!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:07 am by Jay

» FIFA 15 Review
We are hiring!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:08 pm by AndrewLake123

» Dice roll feature
We are hiring!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:52 pm by Jay

» What Is JayGaming Cash?
We are hiring!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:36 pm by Jay

Top posters
Jay (20)
We are hiring!!! I_vote_lcapWe are hiring!!! I_voting_barWe are hiring!!! I_vote_rcap 
DerpyFinn1 (14)
We are hiring!!! I_vote_lcapWe are hiring!!! I_voting_barWe are hiring!!! I_vote_rcap 
AndrewLake123 (3)

Most active topic starters
Jay
DerpyFinn1
AndrewLake123

We are hiring!!!

2 posters

Go down

We are hiring!!! Empty We are hiring!!!

Post by Jay Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Hello, we are look for 2-4 members to join our staff team. We have spots open for moderator, review team, and Junior Mod.

Requirements to be a staff

- Must have at least 3 topics

- Can't have no bans

- Must be active unless you let us know something
---------------------------------------------------------

How to join the staff team?

We are looking a every member on jaygaming. To increase your chances of being a staff you need to help other members, write good reviews on games, have a good number of topics, and be active. We will be hiring up to 2-4 members this and next week. We will send you a message if we think you are good enough to be a staff.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Descriptions

Review Team- The review team are people that are experts at doing game reviews. They write up to 7-10 reviews in a week, they also help us in writing newsletters.

Junior Mods- Junior Mods are almost full moderators. They help in the support forum, they can view reported posts, and they can give members warnings.

Moderators- Moderators are the highest rank staff team behind admin. They can do everything the junior mods can do. Moderators can ban members for breaking rules, and they can make announcements to the forum.
Jay
Jay
Admin

JayGaming Cash : 9806

https://jaygaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

We are hiring!!! Empty Re: We are hiring!!!

Post by DerpyFinn1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:13 pm

I'm in for hire I will take the job, if anyone are too mean or are a threat i will kick them if the are banned my mod abuse I will unban please give me this job Smile
DerpyFinn1
DerpyFinn1

JayGaming Cash : 9756

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum